Mr. Kaplan has the experience and expertise to assist closely held businesses with an extensive variety of legal matters relating to the operation of the business enterprise. He has a deep understanding of legal and business issues as well as the unique environment of closely held, family-owned and franchised businesses.
Among the issues he assists business clients with are the review, establishment and documentation of product and service distribution agreements, contract work for purchase and sale of goods and services, and purchase order structure, documentation and assistance relating to document processing, review and control issues.
EXAMPLES OF BUSINESS FORMATION & TRANSACTION WORK
- Represented nationally known restaurant group in structuring and financing documentation relating to reestablishment of original location for sale of nationally known product.
- Represented nationally known restaurant group in licensing and manufacturing transaction to distribute signature products through grocery chains.
- Represented multiple product and service providers in connection with major contracts with Fortune 500 corporations.
- Represented food company in the structuring of documents to acquire national frozen pizza rights.
- Represent Illinois corporations in maintaining their corporate records.